Terms and Conditions
Privacy and Personal Information
In order to access some features of the Platform, you will have to create an account. If you register an account on the Platform, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your account, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You must notify AfriCloset immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Although AfriCloset will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of AfriCloset or others due to such unauthorized use.
The Platform sells products to adults, who can purchase with a credit card. If you are under 13, you may browse the Platform but you may not register an account, purchase goods or participate in any offers or promotions. AfriCloset reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
- your use of the Platform as permitted is solely for your personal, noncommercial use;
- you will not copy or distribute any part of the Platform, including content on the Platform provided by AfriCloset or its licensors, including graphics, images, text, digitally downloadable files, trademarks, logos, product and program names, or slogans (“AfriCloset Content”), in any medium without AfriCloset prior written authorization;
- you will not alter or modify any part of the Platform other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Platform for its intended purpose;
- you will not use any electronic communication feature of the Platform for any purpose that is unlawful, tortious, abusive, intrusive on another's privacy, harassing, libelous, defamatory, embarrassing, obscene, threatening, or hateful;
- you will not upload, post, reproduce, or distribute any information, software, or other material protected by copyright or any other intellectual property right (as well as rights of publicity and privacy) without first obtaining the permission of the owner of such rights;
- you will not upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any advertising or promotional materials or any other form of solicitation or unauthorized communication; and (vii) you will not upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any material that contains viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs which might interrupt, limit, or interfere with the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; and
You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," "offline readers," etc., that accesses the Platform in a manner that sends more request messages to the AfriCloset servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, AfriCloset grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. AfriCloset reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Platform, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Platform for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Platform with respect to their user submissions.
Limitation of Liability
This platform (including, without limitation, all information contained hereon) is provided on an "as is, as available" basis. No warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to those of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are made with respect to this platform or any information or software therein. In no event shall AfriCloset, its officers, directors, employees, or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our platform, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our platform, (iv) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through our platform by any third party, and/or (v) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the AfriCloset platform, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not AfriCloset is advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
You specifically acknowledge that AfriCloset shall not be liable for user submissions or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of user or any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
AfriCloset makes no representations about the reliability of the features of this Platform, the content, or any other Platform feature, and disclaims all liability in the event of any service failure. You acknowledge that any reliance on such material or systems will be at your own risk. AfriCloset makes no representations regarding the amount of time that any content will be preserved.
The Platform is controlled and offered by AfriCloset from its facilities in the United States of America. AfriCloset makes no representations that the AfriCloset Platform is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the AfriCloset Platform from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless AfriCloset, its parent corporations, affiliates officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from:
- your use of and access to the Platform;
- your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or